Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BSN Acquaintance Party 2012


     So the theme for our group was Moulin Rouge, Sexy right? So decided to wear a matte dark lipstick from revlon and everything else is on the subtle side so that my make up won't be too overpowering. Products that I have used for the day are from Revlon, NAKED Urban Decay pallet, Nyx blush. I will be doing a different post about my make-up some other day. Since it's kinda late now and I still have my duty tomorrow at school. Moving on, we had a long weekend break since there were different holidays that was celebrated here in my city and nationwide. So yay! lucky tired people finally got some break. haha 

My outfit summary
Denim vest: pickled pink
Bustier top: Senoritas
Mullet Skirt: Chinatown

     Last Saturday, August 18, 2012, was the Acquaintance Party for all the nursing students in our School. Since our theme is Moulin Rouge I decided to wear the aztec print bustier with a mesh that goes half way front to back. I bought it at a store in the bazaar named, Senoritas. Paired it with a white mullet skirt and mustard pumps from Wholesale City. I also brought with me my newly purchased denim vest at pickled pink just in case I get cold.


So here are more photos of me and my fabulous friends:

 (L-R) Danica, Me, Raz, Althea and Mara
 (L-R) Hannah, Me, Lester, Mella & Connie
 (L-R) Bem, Jazzy, Me & Mel
(L-R) Khim, Althea, Joix, Me & Dan
My boyfriend & I :) <3

Dress: Femme
Shoes: Janilyn
 By the way, meet my good friend Althea. She is one of the people I styled for the event. I found this gorgeous dress which gives a sexy view of the back. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. I just knew that that was the dress for her. :)




6 comments:

  1. Cute blog
    i followed hope you can follow back
    www.georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey darling,

    great blog! Im following on google!

    I would like to share my blog with you, i hope you will follow back if you like it.

    http://luxurylifedesign.blogspot.com/

    xoxo LLD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks great! Looks like you had a blast. Moulin Rouge themed anything sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog, I've follow you via GFC
    Please check out my blog and follow me if you like
    http://mypurpletale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so beautiful! I'm loving your outfit so much! THe top is so vibrant and gorgeous! It looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends! I'm your newest follower via google (13)! I'd really love it if you could check out my blog and follow back?

    xoxo
    can't wait to see more!
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: Sensiblestylist

    ReplyDelete