Wednesday, August 8, 2012

OOTD: love Juicy

Mint Blazer: Windsorstore
Tube top: Marshalls
Shoes: CMG

Earings: Forever21
 Bag: Juicy Couture
      After days of passing by the CMG store and drooling over the shoes that I love. I finally decided to buy it yesterday just in time for me to wear it for St. Dominic's Day celebration at school. I have this thing that I keep on saying I don't like pink that much but when going through my stuff most of it are in pink. I don't even know why. haha I started putting my outfit together from down (since I really wanted to wear the shoes already, too excited? haha) then going up and viola my outfit for the day.

4 comments:

  1. your wedges - lovely !

    www.fashion-cath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the earrings and the mint blazer! Very pretty look! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you amanda! Appreciate you dropping by my blog. :)

      Delete